Tilo ngwana Rashaka Mokgopo
It seems Thuli Nkosi (Simphiwe Ngema) from Muvhango is following in the footsteps of Generations‘ serial daters, Karabo & Dineo; and worse enough she’s doing a far much better job in the Department of Dating New Hunks in Town (DDNHT).
But before Mr TV Police crosses the channel boarders to the SABC 1 embattled Generations, he would like to narrow it down to just Muvhango. He would like to argue that perhaps Thulisile is also caught in the Nkosi serial dating syndrome spider web- it runs in the family.
History has taught us that the Nkosi daughters do not waste time to say ‘YES’ to new men in town. We have been told of Nonny’s shenanigans when it comes to men.
Malume Themba (Magic Hlatswayo) could not hold back his words about how disappointed he was with Nonny (Phindile Gwala) who happened to have numerous boyfriends back in KZN. Barely two months in Jo’burg Nonny jumped into bed with Tumelo Mojalefa (Buyile Mdladla) to play the roba-letheka game after meeting for less than a minute on our screens.
Thandaza (Sindi Dlathu), the highly praised granddaughter of the Nkosis, also had her own share of dramas. Besides the national interest squabbles she had with Doobsie (Lindiwe Chibi) over Edward (Mpho Tsedu), Thandaza could not let Pheko (Rapulana Seiphemo) slip through her fingers, this while she was still wearing black clothes mourning for her deceased husband. Pheko was the cousin to Edward; and Ranthumeng (Brian Temba) is also the cousin to both gentlemen.
So who can blame Thuli now? Mr TV Police blames the Nkosi genes instead. However, Thuli seems to be taking the Nkosi bokwanti tendencies a one step further because married men attract her more the most.
- Thuli’s relationship with Mr Njabulo Tshabedi (Gabriel Mini) who brought her nothing but public humiliation ended in court battles with counsels arguing the ‘he raped her’ & ‘he had a consensual sex with her’ case.
- One of the primary reasons Thuli is today accommodated at Tumahole’s owned apartment is that Thandaza kicked her out of her house because Ms Bu suspected Thuli of having a roving eye. The MMC heavyweight was convinced that Thuli was after her treasure husband, which was partially true.
- There was a little flirting game between Thuli and the Mojalefa black sheep and Khomotjo’s aligned partner in crime, Tumelo.
- Today the Nkosi princess is exchanging underwear with the Mukwevho play boy who happened to be allergic to commitment. Ndalamo impregnated Meme while married to Thandaza; and worse enough, he left Thandaza & Vusi stranded under the cover of a night and took the first plane to America.
But of course those are the kind of men that get Thuli rolling in excitement. On the other side of the fence, Thuli discards good hearted men who are willing to respect and love her.
- Tumahole ( Lebohang Banyane was very good to Thuli and even offered his support when the latter was going through a difficult time. He was so understanding and also willing to do everything for her. But Mr TV Police guesses Tumahole was not a bad boy enough for Thuli-fierce.
- Currently Thuli and Pat (Melusi Yeni) remain the greatest couple on Muvhango, but Pat’s kindness is obviously not good enough for her, not unless Ndalamo (Lesley Musina) is still in town.