Tilo ngwana Rashaka Mokgopo
I know I’m making serious allegations that probably won’t stand in a court of law but my guts tell me Kenneth Mashaba is the reason behind Dineo’s kidnapping. This man is playing a very dangerous game and he won’t rest until he’s got S’busiso’s head.
I would like to argue that:
- Kenneth arranged the kidnapping not to hurt Dineo but to get back at S’busiso.
- Dineo’s kidnapping is a one point for Kenneth in many different ways.
- S’busiso publicly threatened Dineo and the two have unfinished business after the Dineo-MJ hostile takeover of Ezweni. Kenneth saw a gap he could use to his advantage and he acted swiftly, shifting the blame to S’busiso.
- Ruby and Patrick are unpretentious where Kenneth Mashaba is concerned. They think the man is bad news for Dineo hence they disapprove the re-union of convenience of the two.
- Kenneth Mashaba is now acting all supportive and faking heart broken in an attempt to win Ruby and Patrick’s absolute support.
Kenneth is not dump. Of course he knows that Dineo conspired with S’busiso to frame him for drugs smuggling. But Dineo is the least of his worries. Even after many years in prison, Kenneth still knows his little Dinny inside out. She’s harmless and fragile but the same cannot be said about his counterpart S’busiso.
He’s playing his cards right and close his chest most importantly. He’s using Dineo to fight his battles and once he gets the ultimate prize, he’ll deal with Dineo in his own way.
When it happens, don’t say I didn’t tell you. I’m watching closely and reading between the lines and so should you.