February 2014 marks 1 year of existence of A re di fefere. It was in this month this year that A re di fefere was born and to date the blog recorded a readership of approximately 200 000 readers in only 10 months. In Africa, the blog is most popular in South Africa (of course), Botswana & Zimbabwe, respectively.
Fast growing, yes indeed! And I wouldn’t have achieved all of this if it wasn’t for you all.
So, come next year February, A re di fefere takes a complete different shape.
1. The name A re di fefere changes to Star King News (SK news)
2.SK news crosses the boarder to Botswana
3. Last but not least, many different people will join the team, from writers, editors, contributors, researchers, designers, strategists, managers etc.
For the re-launch, 5 lucky winners will walk away with amazing prizes which include, among others:
1. Gifts worth R500 from Truworths, Truworths man, Daniel Hecter, LTD or Uzzi.
2. Gifts worth R200 from Markham, Foschini, total sports or Sportscene
3. CD and DVD collection from different genres + you get to choose your favourite DVD and we’ll go all out to buy it for you. Be it Rihanna, Chris Brown, Beyonce, JZ, Rebecca, Zahara, Pleasure, Lira, you name it and we’ll get it.
4. R30 worth of airtime
5. PLUS OUR SURPRISE, MYSTERY GIFT!
Feel it, Star King NEWS has arrived.